February is Responsible Pet Owner’s Month
It’s your month, you responsible pet owner you. February is Responsible Pet Owner’s Month, so it is time to applaud for all of those people who take pride in just how much they love their furry friend. How do you decide if you fall under this category of fabulous owners? Easy! Do you:
- Spoil your pet with the best food and toys, to aid in both its health and happiness?
- Keep up with the hygiene of your pet with regularly scheduled grooming and maintenance?
- Visit the veterinarian on a yearly basis to ensure the one you love is as healthy as can be? Hey, if you have not quite had the time to schedule that appointment just yet, it’s ok! VCO has your quick fix – Check out the video posted on how to do an at-home checkup!
- So your pet is healthy, but are you also keeping your pet active? Or better yet, has your pet been keeping you active?
- Spend ample amounts of time with your pet to ensure he or she knows just how much you care about them?
- Last but not least…pour your complete love and attention to that animal of yours that not only brightens your day, but ultimately continuing to brighten their day as well?
If you do all of these things, or even just a few, claps for you! A warm thank you from Village Critter Outfitter in being responsible to the animals we love so much, too. Let us know all the things you are doing to be a responsible pet owner. Hats off to you for doing your part by being one of the many responsible pet owners we know and love!