- Mail-In Vote Deadline: Tuesday, Oct. 23.
- Registration Deadlines: Current residents can register to vote in-person at the Registrar of Voters' office, Room 122, City Hall, until 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 30. New residents can register in-person until 9 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 5. All your registration information can be found on this page, including English and Spanish registration forms.
- Polling locations: To find polling locations and precincts, click here.
- November Questions: There will be nine questions on the November ballot in addition to the races. You can find a breakdown of all of them right here in Patch's Charter Revision Guide.
- Registrar of Voters: Karen Doyle Lyons (R) / Stuart W. Wells (D)
- Connecticut House District 137: Chris Perone (D) / Joanne T. Romano (R)
- Connecticut House District 140: Bruce V. Morris (D) / Unopposed
- Connecticut House District 141: Robert Werner (D) / Terrie E. Wood (R)
- Connecticut House District 142: Lawrence F. Cafero, Jr. (R) / Kate Tepper (D)
- Connecticut House District 143: Ted Hoffslatter (D) / Gail Lavielle (R)
- Connecticut Senate District 25: Jack Chiaramonte (R) / Bob Duff (D)