The Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Intermediate class will concentrate on teaching participants to streamline repetitive tasks and display spreadsheet data in more visually effective ways. The curriculum will include using many types of advanced formulas, working with information in a database, creating charts and PivotTables to display information in a structured fashion, as well as working with graphics and tables.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for participants who have a basic knowledge of Excel and need to become more efficient working with large data sets and using Excel formulas.
What is Covered:
- The value of naming ranges & calculating across worksheets
- Using specialized categories of functions such as Financial, Date & Time, Lookup & Reference, Text, and Logical functions
- Creating and modifying charts
- Analyzing data using pivot tables and pivot charts
- Working with graphic objects, including Smart Art
- Using and creating templates and working with themes