Here's a need-to-know special bonus: . Tickets are $24 for a four-pack (regular price: $56), which must all be used on one day from now to Feb. 26 (follow the link for other restrictions).
- If you lost during Irene then give them a call at (203) 847-6666. In some cases, they are offering refunds for lost service to residents.
- Saturday from 11 to 11:30 a.m. head over to and catch the performance "What to Do When a Bully Bothers You." An original story written by the YESS team in collaboration with the Girls Scouts Girlz R.U.L.E. Anti-bullying Program.
- Dance to the music this Sunday with from 2 to 5 p.m. at Wee Burn Beach Club, 6 Anchor Rd., Rowayton. "Laughing Pizza is a wildly popular, nationally-acclaimed and award-winning family band that plays kid-friendly pop music for kids and families of all ages. They have been featured on The Today Show, CBS, Fox, CNN morning shows and PBS stations nationwide." The event will benefit The Tiny Miracles Foundation.
- The “Latino Health and Science Fair” will be held this Saturday at The from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. “Hispanics represent a growing proportion of America’s population, yet they are under-represented in health-care fields and the sciences,” said Jeff Pipeling, producer of the event. “The Health and Science Fair will expose them to opportunities they may not know even exist, and can inspire them as they meet and learn from strong Hispanic role models.”
- The 8th Annual Golf Tournament takes place Monday, Sept. 26 at from 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. registration and breakfast, 8:30 a.m. shotgun start; 1 to 3 p.m. lunch and open bar. Proceeds will benefit The Child Guidance Center of Mid-Fairfield County. You can register online for the event.