A food challenge for the history books during the doggie days of Spring and much more.
- Bobby Flay has nothing on this food challenge. Visit on Saturday, June 11 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and sink your teeth into some history. 12 local eateries or entered to be "the best" in a which will include different food categories. There will also be a Civil War encampment from Company A of the 11th Regiment Connecticut Volunteer Infantry and more.
- located at 41 North Main Street in SoNo, is giving away a small gift to visitors on Saturday, June 11: "a small (3.75 x 5.5 inch) cloth American Flag with 10.5-inch gold tipped wooden staff." The museum is free, as always. Great place for history lovers to go after Mill Hill Park. The museum is open 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesdays to Sundays.
- Do you have what it takes? If so, is accepting applications for entry-level police officers through June 10, 2011.
- Master Gardener Candice McCallum will discuss at on Saturday, June 11 from 11 a.m to 12 p.m. She will explain the uses of herbs in the culinary, medicinal, fragrant and economic domains
- Who let the dogs out? From Wednesday, June 8 through Sunday, June 12 a will be set up for your canine friends. This obstacle course needs no prior training or skill and is open for all size and shaped dogs. This is part of the that takes place on Saturday, June 11.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now