There is always something to do in or around Norwalk, here are a few choices.
- The Pequot Library in Southport is ending its today with $5 a Bag Day from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Located at 720 Pequot Ave, Southport, CT it is one of the "biggest, best book sales in the region with over 140,000 books and more than 50 categories along with CDs, tapes, LPs and more."
- From 4 to 5 p.m. tomorrow at the Norwalk Public Library "rock out to the oldies tunes of Squeaky Clean! Families with children of all ages can enjoy the fun. No registration required."
- Register today and ride on Saturday - from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. starting at the , 174 Long Lots Rd, Westport, CT - for the . This event to will "help the 120,000 cancer survivors in Connecticut and raise money for the CT Challenge support programs and services offered for cancer survivors."
- Do you have a little extra love to give? Well then how about heading over to from 12 to 4 p.m. and adopt a new friend for you, your family, your kids or even your lonely pet.
- Take a break from the heat and take a cruise and enjoy a clambake on a remote island. The Norwalk Seaport Association will ferry you and other passengers "to the historic 1868 Lighthouse for their famous . A true New England dining experience, the evening allows participants to dine in the festive tented pavilion on the lighthouse lawn, with tours of the lighthouse itself included in the cost. Round-trip cruise and dinner is either $58 or $78 per person, depending on entree. Advance registration only."
Become a blogger today!
Get started now