Full agenda announced for January event focused on new opportunities in wireless broadband
NORWALK, CT – October 24, 2013 –TMC and Crossfire Media today announced the action-packed agenda for the Super Wi-Fi Summit—the global spectrum sharing and TV white space event—held January 29-31, 2014, at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami Beach, Florida. Event programming will explore alternative wireless access solutions, including TV white space, hetnets, spectrum sharing solutions, cognitive radio solutions and other spectrum frequencies that can be redirected and utilized on demand.
As the FCC has opened a new block of unlicensed “white space” spectrum, there is a wealth of new wireless broadband opportunities for consumers, enterprises, service providers, device manufacturers and others. The Super Wi-Fi Summit is the global meeting place for any stake holder interested in understanding how TV white space and shared spectrum alternatives will drive new products, innovations and new broadband revenue opportunities. The event’s full agenda can be found here, and specific sessions include:
- White Spaces and HetNets: Delivering Infrastructure for Mobile Carriers
- Alternative Access using White Space for Tablets and Smartphones
- If You Can't Beat Them Join Them: White Spaces and LTE Play Together
- Battle of the Devices; White Space and Beyond
- Incentive Auction Debate – Can Broadcasters become Service Providers?
- VCs and Investors Buying into White Spaces
- Application-Friendly Spectrum Solutions
- Commercial Rollout of White Spaces in Kenya, South Africa, India, Brazil, Nigeria, Kazakhstan
- White Spaces OFCOM, EC, FCC, Industry Canada, India, South Africa International Standards
- Window of Opportunity The WISPS moving past the trials
- Receivers: What’s in and What’s Out? Spectrum Sensing is in and Out of Band is Out
- White Space Radios Deliver 50Mbps: How the Skeptics Ask?
- Spectrum Sharing Turf War 3.550-3.700 GHz and 5 GHz, 700 MHz
- Legal Gabfest: Spectrum Sharings: TV Incentive Auction, 3.5GHZ, 5GHz
“Service providers, enterprises, TV operators and broadcasters, municipalities, libraries, school districts—they are all capable of taking advantage of the opportunities that the TV white space and shared spectrum presents, and at Super Wi-Fi Summit, we’re showing them how,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “Attendees will hear from the market’s leading experts and innovators and learn how to make alternative wireless solution possibilities a reality.”
for Super Wi-Fi Summit is now open. Contact Frank
Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131 for more information. For media inquiries,
contact Ashley Baster. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising
packages for Super Wi-Fi Summit should contact Matthew
Gleeson at 203.852.6800 ext. 145.
For the latest Super Wi-Fi Summit news, updates and information, follow on Twitter at @SuperWiFiSummit.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that supports clients' goals by building communities in print, online, and face to face. TMC publishes multiple magazines including Cloud Computing, M2M Evolution, Customer, and Internet Telephony. TMCnet is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries, and is read by as many as 1.5 million unique visitors monthly. TMC produces a variety of trade events, including ITEXPO, the world's leading business technology event, as well as industry events: Asterisk World; AstriCon; ChannelVision (CVx) Expo; Cloud4SMB Expo; Customer Experience (CX) Hot Trends Symposium; DevCon5 - HTML5 & Mobile App Developer Conference; LatinComm Conference and Expo; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; Mobile Payment Conference; Software Telco Congress, StartupCamp; Super Wi-Fi Summit - The Global Spectrum Sharing and TV White Space Event; SIP Trunking-Unified Communications Seminars; Wearable Tech Conference & Expo; WebRTC Conference & Expo III; and more. Visit TMC Events for additional information.
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.
Media and Analyst Contact: