Machine-to-Machine pioneers to share best practices at Miami event
Norwalk, CT—January 7, 2014—Today TMC and Crossfire Media announced that four new companies will be Corporate Sponsors at M2M Evolution Conference & Expo. The event will be held January 28-31, 2014, at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami, Florida, and will center on the latest innovations in Machine-to-Machine (M2M), including technologies, applications, current and future regulatory policies and new verticals.
Corporate Sponsors for M2M Evolution Conference & Expo will include:
· CradlePoint, the global leader in cloud-managed 3G/4G networking solutions that provides business-grade, secure connectivity to distributed enterprises, small businesses and mobile customers. Specializing in business continuity, advanced edge routing, M2M and primary connections, CradlePoint’s award-winning solutions are purpose-built for PCI-compliant networks.
· Gurtam, the leading European developer of software for GPS tracking, fleet management and other M2M applications.
· GE Global Research is one of the world’s most diversified industrial research labs, providing innovative technology for all of GE’s businesses. Global Research has been the cornerstone of GE technology for more than 100 years, developing breakthrough innovations in areas such as medical imaging, energy generation technology, jet engines and lighting.
· MultiTech Systems offers one of the industry’s most comprehensive M2M communications products and services portfolio available today.
· Pegasystems revolutionizes how leading organizations optimize the customer experience and automate operations. Their patented Build for Change® technology empowers business people to create and evolve their critical business systems. Pegasystems is the recognized leader in business process management (BPM) and is also ranked as a leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software by leading industry analysts.
· SkyWave is a global provider of satellite communication equipment and airtime services for M2M applications. Using the Inmarsat satellite constellation, their products enable dependable communication, tracking and monitoring of fixed and mobile assets anywhere in the world.
“M2M technology has really taken off and our Corporate Sponsors are at the forefront of the trend,” said Carl Ford, CEO, Crossfire Media, executive director of content, M2M Evolution Conference & Expo. “We look forward to the innovative insight they will bring to M2M Evolution attendees.”
M2M Evolution Conference & Expo is also supported by Diamond Sponsors AT&T, Oracle and Sprint; Platinum Sponsor ILS Technology; and Gold Sponsors Iridium, KORE, RacoWireless, Systech, ThingWorx and Verizon.
Registration for the M2M Evolution Conference & Expo is now open, contact Frank Coppola at 203-853-6800 x131 for more information. For media inquiries, contact Ashley Baster. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for M2M Evolution should contact Matthew Gleeson at 203-852-6800 x145.
For the latest M2M Evolution Conference news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @M2MEvolution.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that supports clients' goals by building communities in print, online, and face to face. TMC publishes multiple magazines including Cloud Computing, M2M Evolution, Customer, and Internet Telephony. M2Mevolution is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries, and is read by as many as 1.5 million unique visitors monthly. TMC produces a variety of trade events, including ITEXPO, the world's leading business technology event, as well as industry events: Asterisk World; AstriCon; ChannelVision (CVx) Expo; Cloud4SMB Expo; Customer Experience (CX) Hot Trends Symposium; DevCon5 - HTML5 & Mobile App Developer Conference; LatinComm Conference and Expo; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; Mobile Payment Conference; Software Telco Congress, StartupCamp; Super Wi-Fi Summit - The Global Spectrum Sharing and TV White Space Event; SIP Trunking-Unified Communications Seminars; Wearable Tech Conference & Expo; WebRTC Conference & Expo IV; and more. Visit TMC Events for additional information.
About Crossfire Media:
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.
Media and Analyst Contact: