Top Machine-to-Machine companies to share best practices at Miami event
Norwalk, CT—December 18, 2013—TMC and Crossfire Media announced today that six companies have signed on to be Gold Sponsors for M2M Evolution Conference & Expo to be held January 28-31, 2014, at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami, Florida. The event will focus on the latest innovations in Machine-to-Machine (M2M), featuring technologies, applications, current and future regulatory policies and new verticals.
Gold Sponsors for M2M Evolution include:
· Iridium, the only mobile voice and data satellite communications network that spans the entire globe. Iridium enables connections between people, organizations and assets to and from anywhere, in real time.
· KORE, the world’s largest wireless network provider specializing on the rapidly expanding global M2M communications market. Providing unified control and management for cellular and satellite network services in more than 180 countries worldwide, KORE provides connectivity for application, hardware and wireless operator partners across the globe.
· RacoWireless, provider of easy and integrated connected services to the international M2M world. With more combined M2M experience than anyone else in the space, an award-winning set of management tools and strategic partnerships throughout the globe, RacoWireless makes it easy for partners to build, deploy and launch their solutions across borders, technologies and verticals.
· Systech Corporation, an industry leader in network conversion gateways, servers and switches, supporting a wide variety of interfaces including Cellular, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Analog Dial, Serial, Bluetooth, ZigBee, Z-Wave and USB. Systech brings network connectivity to IP and non-IP based systems for a wide variety of applications including ATM, point-of-sale, vending, remote electronic signage, building automation and security and remote monitoring.
· ThingWorx provides the first platform designed to efficiently build and run the applications of today’s connected world. ThingWorx reduces M2M application development efforts by 10X, minimizing cost, risk and time to market. Businesses use the ThingWorx platform to rapidly deliver innovative applications and connected solutions across markets ranging from manufacturing, medical, energy and food, to emerging Internet of Things applications, including smart cities, smart grid, agriculture and transportation.
· Verizon helps businesses around the globe automate processes, simplify operations and get more done in less time as machine-to-machine (M2M) technology gathers speed.
“As M2M technology continues to grow and find its place within the IT space, these top companies are creating innovative deployment tactics to continually push this technology to new heights,” said Carl Ford, CEO, Crossfire Media, executive director of content, M2M Evolution Conference & Expo. “We are excited to have these companies as Gold Sponsors and look forward to the industry knowledge these companies will be able to share with our attendees.”
M2M Evolution Conference & Expo is also supported by Diamond Sponsors AT&T, Oracle and Sprint; Platinum Sponsor ILS Technology; and Corporate Sponsors CradlePoint, Gurtam, MultiTech Systems and SkyWave.
Registration for the M2M Evolution Conference & Expo is now open, contact Frank Coppola at 203-853-6800 x131 for more information. For media inquiries, contact Ashley Baster. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for M2M Evolution should contact Matthew Gleeson at 203-852-6800 x145.
For the latest M2M Evolution Conference news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @M2MEvolution.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that supports clients' goals by building communities in print, online, and face to face. TMC publishes multiple magazines including Cloud Computing, M2M Evolution, Customer, and Internet Telephony. M2Mevolution is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries, and is read by as many as 1.5 million unique visitors monthly. TMC produces a variety of trade events, including ITEXPO, the world's leading business technology event, as well as industry events: Asterisk World; AstriCon; ChannelVision (CVx) Expo; Cloud4SMB Expo; Customer Experience (CX) Hot Trends Symposium; DevCon5 - HTML5 & Mobile App Developer Conference; LatinComm Conference and Expo; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; Mobile Payment Conference; Software Telco Congress, StartupCamp; Super Wi-Fi Summit - The Global Spectrum Sharing and TV White Space Event; SIP Trunking-Unified Communications Seminars; Wearable Tech Conference & Expo; WebRTC Conference & Expo IV; and more. Visit TMC Events for additional information.
About Crossfire Media:
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.
Media and Analyst Contact: