Attendees given opportunity to explore consumer-driven technologies
at Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and the Internet of Things event
Norwalk, CT – October 28, 2013 – TMC and Crossfire Media today announced the Consumer Driven M2M track for the upcoming M2M Evolution Conference & Expo, held January 28-31, 2014, at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami, Florida. The event brings together a variety of industries to learn the latest and greatest technologies transforming the Machine-to-Machine industry. Focused on consumer-targeted sessions, the Consumer Driven M2M track provides expert industry insight on how M2M is impacting the retail space in terms of POS systems, the connected marketplace, mobile retail security management and much more.
“Reaching and caring for consumers with IOT M2M strategies is crucial for success,” said Carl Ford, CEO of Crossfire Media and executive director of content and community. “The M2M Evolution Conference encourages attendees to come together to discover and support the ever-changing industry.”
Attendees will have the opportunity to explore the robust agenda with sessions including analyst insight, real-life case studies and roundtable discussions. Such sessions include:
· Retail POS- This session explores the critical need for a successful POS deployment, including privacy, security, compliance and redundancy.
· Retail Vending Kiosks and More- Attendees will explore how M2M technologies are changing the way vending machines are being used—from two way communications and other end points that optimize revenue and the customer experience.
· Digital Signage- This session looks into the opportunities for retail to take advantage of signage for better marketing opportunities.
· Moving Beyond Connected Machines to a “Connected Marketplace”- This session answers the question of whether a machine can be social. If so, what data can be pulled from it and how will this change the future of the retail marketplace.
· M2M Managing Energy Solutions for Buildings- Attendees can explore how the dynamics of the energy market combine with M2M technology to offer opportunities to achieve real cost savings.
· Digital Life: security, Surveillance, Monitoring and Home Automation- Attendees will learn about tools and technologies that are available to manage, protect and defend homes while also integrating all the electronics in the home.
“With integrated machines playing a bigger role than ever in consumers’ quality-of-life, it’s imperative that companies know how to efficiently utilize this blossoming technology,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “M2M Evolution Conference and Expo gives attendees the opportunity to look into the future and see what’s ahead in terms of new technology.”
M2M Evolution Conference & Expo is presented by Diamond Sponsor Oracle Platinum Sponsor ILS Technology; and Gold Sponsors AT&T, KORE, Raco Wireless, Systech and ThingWorx.
Registration for the M2M Evolution Conference & Expo is now open, contact Frank Coppola at 203-853-6800 x131 for more information. For media inquiries, contact Ashley Baster. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for M2M Evolution should contact Matthew Gleeson at 203-852-6800 x145.
For the latest M2M Evolution Conference news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @M2MEvolution.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that supports clients' goals by building communities in print, online, and face to face. TMC publishes multiple magazines including Cloud Computing, M2M Evolution, Customer, and Internet Telephony. TMCnet is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries, and is read by as many as 1.5 million unique visitors monthly. TMC produces a variety of trade events, including ITEXPO, the world's leading business technology event, as well as industry events: Asterisk World; AstriCon; ChannelVision (CVx) Expo; Cloud4SMB Expo; Customer Experience (CX) Hot Trends Symposium; DevCon5 - HTML5 & Mobile App Developer Conference; LatinComm Conference and Expo; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; Mobile Payment Conference; Software Telco Congress, StartupCamp; Super Wi-Fi Summit - The Global Spectrum Sharing and TV White Space Event; SIP Trunking-Unified Communications Seminars; Wearable Tech Conference & Expo; WebRTC Conference & Expo III; and more. Visit TMC Events for additional information.
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.
Media and Analyst Contact: