Targeted track explores Machine-to-Machine technology within the enterprise marketplace
Norwalk, CT – October 29, 2013 – TMC and Crossfire Media today announced the M2M in the Enterprise track for the upcoming M2M Evolution Conference & Expo, held January 28-31, 2014, at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami, Florida. The conference will highlight the latest technologies surrounding the Internet of Things and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) trends and explore how these solutions are improving business solutions, minimizing risks, encouraging innovation and driving revenue.
“The M2M conference brings together experts from a variety of industries,” said Carl Ford, CEO of Crossfire Media and executive director of content for M2M Evolution “The targeted M2M in the Enterprise sessions track gives attendees a chance to connect, network and even partner with industry experts to learn the current and future state of Machine-to-Machine communications within the enterprise marketplace.”
Registered attendees will have the opportunity to explore two tracks within the M2M Evolution conference. The M2M in the Enterprise track features the following sessions:
· Increasing Importance of M2M in the Supply Chain- This session explores the growing importance of M2M in the supply chain and how controlling operational costs while improving performance is vital.
· Technology in the Transportation Infrastructure- Attendees will have the opportunity to examine the impact of M2M on the overall efficiency and forward progress that technology makes at the various transportation borders.
· Chain of Custody and 24x7 Visibility Solutions for the Commercial Aircraft and Air Cargo Industries- This session provides insight on the interrelationships between M2M technologies, express delivery and commercial air carries.
· Remote Monitoring & Control- Attendees will explore the specific devices and solutions that are driving remote monitoring and control capabilities, while also discussing how these capabilities can reduce costs.
· How Low to Go- This session examines low latency and high throughput applications and a host of solutions that can get the job done.
· Manage and Secure Your Mobile Enterprise: Delivering Visibility and Confidence- This session explores the tools needed to ensure security within the mobile enterprise, including securing and managing endpoints collecting data.
“Machine-to-Machine communications are continuing to play a strong role in the retail marketplace,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “With this evolution, it’s vital that enterprises adapt and keep up with the continual change in technology. The M2M Evolution Conference and Expo gives attendees the tools to ensure their company remains ahead of the curve within this dynamic industry.”
M2M Evolution Conference & Expo is presented by Diamond Sponsor Oracle Platinum Sponsor ILS Technology; and Gold Sponsors AT&T, KORE, Raco Wireless, Systech and ThingWorx.
Registration for the M2M Evolution Conference is now open, contact Frank Coppola at 203-853-6800 x131 for more information. For media inquiries, contact Ashley Baster. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for M2M Evolution should contact Matthew Gleeson at 203-852-6800 x145.
For the latest M2M Evolution Conference news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @M2MEvolution.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that supports clients' goals by building communities in print, online, and face to face. TMC publishes multiple magazines including Cloud Computing, M2M Evolution, Customer, and Internet Telephony. TMCnet is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries, and is read by as many as 1.5 million unique visitors monthly. TMC produces a variety of trade events, including ITEXPO, the world's leading business technology event, as well as industry events: Asterisk World; AstriCon; ChannelVision (CVx) Expo; Cloud4SMB Expo; Customer Experience (CX) Hot Trends Symposium; DevCon5 - HTML5 & Mobile App Developer Conference; LatinComm Conference and Expo; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; Mobile Payment Conference; Software Telco Congress, StartupCamp; Super Wi-Fi Summit - The Global Spectrum Sharing and TV White Space Event; SIP Trunking-Unified Communications Seminars; Wearable Tech Conference & Expo; WebRTC Conference & Expo III; and more. Visit TMC Events for additional information.
About Crossfire Media:
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.
Media and Analyst Contact: