Norwalk, CT—December 11, 2013—TMC today announced their list of Gold Sponsors for ITEXPO Miami, held January 28-31, 2014, at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami Beach, Florida. The event will center on new technologies, regulatory issues and trends in the VoIP, mobility and wireless, IT management and customer experience and interaction market segments.
ITEXPO Miami Gold Sponsors include:
- ABP Tech helps resellers and managed services companies create the best IP technology products by blending tested yet innovative interoperable technology into cost-effective and technically advanced solutions, while offering partners revenue growth and solid margins.
- ADTRAN reinvents the network, delivering innovative, reliable communications solutions and industry-leading customer service that enables customers to evolve, change and grow.
- ANPI provides business communications solutions to businesses of all sizes coast to coast. ANPI’s nationwide IP network, with a 24x7 monitored Network Operations Center, transports voice, data and video for hundreds of carriers, thousands of businesses and over 9 million end users.
- MegaPath operates one of the largest end-to-end communications networks in the country, providing SMBs and enterprises a wide range of data, voice, security and hosted IT services nationwide. MegaPath helps businesses easily and securely communicate between their headquarters, employees and business partners to lower costs, increase security and enhance productivity.
- Sagemcom is a French high technology group, active globally. Thanks to its proven capacity for innovation, the group is in a leadership position in many markets. Sagemcom aims to become a world leader in broadband terminals, convergence and energy solutions.
- Sangoma is a leading provider of hardware and software that enable or enhance IP communications systems. Enterprises, SMBs and carriers in over 150 countries rely on Sangoma’s VoIP gateways, telephony interface boards and SBCs as part of their mission critical infrastructures. Sangoma delivers the industry’s best engineered, highest quality products at prices that enhance customers’ bottom line and ROI.
- snom develops and manufactures VoIP telephones and related equipment based on the IETF open standard, SIP (Session Initiation Protocol). All of snom’s products are designed to be fully interoperable with leading communications equipment vendors. snom customers benefit from the interoperability and flexibility that the snom telephones offer, including plug-and-play integration and universal compatibility with any SIP-based telephony platform.
- Taqua is a leading supplier of core network solutions and system integrated services designed to migrate legacy communications networks into the most advanced unified communications available, while protecting the organization’s existing investment.
- Vitelity Communications is an established leader in Wholesale VoIP, vFax, SMS and PBX hosting services. They peer directly with every major carrier in North America and provide a solid network infrastructure to ensure your customers get the best voice quality and availability in the market today.
- Voxbone is the market leader in providing worldwide geographical and toll-free telephone numbers (aka DIDs), enabling cloud communications providers, global carriers and enterprises to extend the reach of their voice services internationally, rapidly and with minimal costs. The company that specializes in inbound communications delivers access to local telephone networks from more than 50 countries around the world.
- XmarteK has gathered expertise in the areas of Consulting, Telecommunications, Networking, IP Convergence, ROI Analysis, Security, Virtualization, Cloud Computing, Storage and Business Continuity Planning. They partner with thousands of resellers throughout Latin America, the Caribbean and the South East of the United States, and with Tier 1 vendors from all over the world.
“We are excited about having such creative companies with cutting edge business technology as Gold Sponsors for ITEXPO Miami,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “Each year ITEXPO becomes an ever-more important marketplace for the communications and technology spaces and we are looking forward to these industry-leaders and innovators participating in the Miami event.”
ITEXPO Miami is also supported by Diamond Sponsor Digium; Platinum Sponsors 888VoIP, AudioCodes, Content Boost, Interactive Intelligence, Netxusa, Sansay and Yealink.
Registration for ITEXPO Miami and its collocated events is now open, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131 for more information. For media registration, contact Ashley Baster. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO Miami should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information, follow on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that supports clients' goals by building communities in print, online, and face to face. TMC publishes multiple magazines including Cloud Computing, M2M Evolution, Customer, and Internet Telephony. TMCnet is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries, and is read by as many as 1.5 million unique visitors monthly. TMC produces a variety of trade events, including ITEXPO, the world's leading business technology event, as well as industry events: Asterisk World; AstriCon; ChannelVision (CVx) Expo; Cloud4SMB Expo; Customer Experience (CX) Hot Trends Symposium; DevCon5 - HTML5 & Mobile App Developer Conference; LatinComm Conference and Expo; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; Mobile Payment Conference; Software Telco Congress, StartupCamp; Super Wi-Fi Summit - The Global Spectrum Sharing and TV White Space Event; SIP Trunking-Unified Communications Seminars; Wearable Tech Conference & Expo; WebRTC Conference & Expo III; and more. Visit TMC Events for additional information.
Media and Analyst Contact: