Premier companies support telephony solutions event in Miami
Norwalk, CT – January 20, 2014 – TMC today announced the Silver Sponsors for the upcoming Asterisk World. The event, held January 28-31, 2014, at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami, Florida, brings together exerts looking to discover how Asterisk®, the open source telephony software, can save companies money and empower them to create more flexible telephony solutions.
Asterisk World Silver Sponsors currently include:
· Aptus FONB is the phonebook solutions for Asterisk, enabling users to sync contacts from Google Contacts, Highrise CRM, mobile devices, office extensions and more into a unified phonebook.
· Asteria Solutions Group, Inc. develops applications using the open source Asterisk platform. Deployments include messaging and notification systems, custom IVRs, provisioning/activation systems and various applications requiring a telephony component. Asteria markets commercial products for call centers, auto-dialing, voice mail replacement systems and enterprise PBXs, and offers 24 x 7 support services for Asterisk.
· ATCOM is a leading VoIP hardware manufacturer, focused on establishing a total solution for SMB VoIP with IP phone, IP PBX and Asterisk cards.
· FreeSide Billing is the premier open-source billing, CRM, trouble ticketing, network monitoring and provisioning software for VoIP providers and other online businesses. Freeside's open-source license frees customers from licensing costs, proprietary databases and black-box applications.
· OrecX provides Asterisk users with an open-source-based suite of call/screen recording and quality monitoring applications, which installs in just 30 minutes, costs half as much as proprietary recording applications, and no maintenance is required.
· USA VoIP specializes innovative VoIP products distribution and in Europe-America logistics and professional services for VoIP global deployments.
· ZYCOO Co., Ltd. is a leading designer and manufacturer of VoIP phone systems targeting SMBs' communication market.
“We are honored to have these top companies as Silver Sponsors at Asterisk World,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “This group literally represents the A-Z of organizations that are successfully implementing Asterisk into their business offerings and it’s a privilege to have them support the event.”
Asterisk World is also sponsored by Diamond Sponsor Digium; and Platinum Sponsors BroadVoice, ELASTIX and Schmooze.
Registration for Asterisk World is now open, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131 for more information. For media inquiries, contact Ashley Baster. For exhibitor or sponsorship opportunities, contact Joe Fabiano at 203.852.6800 ext. 132 or Maureen Gambino at 203.852.6800 ext. 109.
For the latest Asterisk World news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @AstriCon.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that supports clients' goals by building communities in print, online, and face to face. TMC publishes multiple magazines including Cloud Computing, M2M Evolution, Customer, and Internet Telephony. TMCnet is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries, and is read by as many as 1.5 million unique visitors monthly. TMC produces a variety of trade events, including ITEXPO, the world's leading business technology event, as well as industry events: Asterisk World; AstriCon; ChannelVision (CVx) Expo; Cloud4SMB Expo; Customer Experience (CX) Hot Trends Symposium; DevCon5 - HTML5 & Mobile App Developer Conference; LatinComm Conference and Expo; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; Mobile Payment Conference; Software Telco Congress; Super Wi-Fi Summit - The Global Spectrum Sharing and TV White Space Event; SIP Trunking, Unified Communications & WebRTC Seminars; Wearable Tech Conference & Expo III; Fitness and Sports Wearable Technology (FAST) Expo II, WebRTC Conference & Expo IV; and more. Visit TMC Events for additional information.
Media and Analyst Contact: