- UPDATE: Per direction of Mayor Rilling, the snow emergency in Norwalk will terminate at 2:00 PM today January 22, 2014.
- UPDATE: DMV Road Tests Cancelled today, Wednesday, until10 a.m.; all offices will open as scheduled.
- NEON: School Readiness program at Norwalk's Nathaniel Ely School and Ben Franklin Center will be closed today. (NEON's Offices in Norwalk and Stamford will open today at 10:00 am.)
- Wednesday, January 22nd, all Norwalk Public Schools and Central Offices will be closed due to weather conditions.
- Per Mayor Harry Rilling, NON-essential city employees will be on an hour and a half delayed opening for Wednesday, Jan. 22
- City Hall will open at 10:00a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 22 City Hall 1.5 Hour Delayed Opening for NON-essential City Employees Wednesday.
- A snow emergency remains in effect. Cars must not be parked on snow emergency routes.
- Metro North website message reads: On Wed., Jan. 22, Metro-North Plans to Operate Regular Service With Possible Delays and Combinations.
- National Weather Service Forecast for Wed. Jan. 22 Widespread blowing snow and a chance of snow before 8:00am, then widespread blowing snow after 8:00am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 16°.
Wind chill values as low as -10° and blustery, northwest winds 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.