* , 10 North Water Street, 852-0700. This impressive faciilty provides live exhibits, marine life education, and environmental protection for Long Island Sound. The IMAX Theater offers entertaining family films. Also, the Happy Feet 3-D Animated Adventure Film Ride runs daily.
* , 504 Main Avenue, 750-9572. This animal adoption agency helps people find just the right pet through an application and interview process. Those interested in adopting can meet cats and dogs every weekend, or by appointment. (See our Viewfinder photo gallery on PAWS in Thursday's Norwalk Patch.)
* , 295 West Avenue, 838-9799. A national registered historic landmark, this museum offers educational programs, and history related events for families. A visit here is like taking a step back in time. Upcoming events will include an annual Victorian Tea, concerts, an old-fashioned flea market, an antiques appraisel, and a commemorative Civil War exhibit.
* The Family & Children’s Agency, 9 Mott Avenue, 855-8765. This is one of the largest family service agencies in Fairfield County. Skilled professionals serve clients in seven primary impact areas: youth development, family strengthening, foster care, adoption, behavioral health, homeless service, and services for seniors. Eighty-nine cents of every dollar given to FCA directly benefits those in need in the community.
* , 303 West Avenue, 899-0606. This museum is dedicated to sparking children’s curiosity, imagination and interests by engaging them in playful explorations of interactive learning experiences and shared moments of discovery. They offer a plethora of exhibits and educational programs, providing family fun for all ages.