- Weather. The National Weather Services predicts a mostly sunny day with a high of 83° and Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. For Tuesday night, scattered showers and thunderstorms are forecast between 8:00pm and 2:00am, then isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67º. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tides for Norwalk: Low tide 10:56am and high tide 5:03pm.
- Squeeze in a round of mini golf before school starts later this week. Cove Mini Golf is open Monday through Sunday from 10:00am to 10:00pm weather permitting. Norwalk Cove Marina, Inc., 48 Calf Pasture Beach Rd., $5.00 per round. Tel. (203) 853-8282.
- Tuesday Aug. 27th is a professional day for Norwalk Public Schools. The first day of school for all students is Thursday. Here is a link to the Norwalk Public Schools bus routes and timetables.
- PAWS of Norwalk invites you to a Kitten Shower Tuesday Aug. 27th, 12:00-6:00pm (And Wednesday, Aug. 28th, Thursday, Aug. 29th and Friday, Aug. 30th). PAWS is located at 504 Main Ave.